Terms and Conditions
© 2012, Chab Dai USA All Rights Reserved. Chab Dai USA (including without limitation the Freedom Registry database and content found on the Freedom Registry Site) is copyrighted subject matter owned by Chab Dai USA ("Chab Dai USA") and is protected by United States and international copyright law. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute or publicly display the Freedom Registry site in whole or in part, except as is expressly authorized by a Chab Dai USA Agreement (and, as appropriate, supplemental Agreements) to which You have agreed. If you would like to make copies and/or distribute any portion of the Freedom Registry Site in ways not expressly authorized by these agreements, Chab Dai USA must be contacted for written permission. Chab Dai USA in its sole discretion, may grant or withhold permission.
Chab Dai USA/Freedom Registry respects others' intellectual property rights. However, the Freedom Registry does contain information from third-party sources. If you believe that your copyright interests are being infringed by anything on the Freedom Registry suite, you must notify us of your claim by filing a Notice with Chab Dai USA. Your notice must be in writing (either via electronic mail or by certified or registered mail to Freedom Registry Attn: Joan Jarman, c/o Chab Dai USA, 101 Parkshore Drive, Suite 101, Folsom, CA 95630) and must include: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that allegedly has been infringed; (2) a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including the Web page address of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; (3) a description or location of the material on the Freedom Registry Site that you claim is infringing; (4) information we can use to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (5) a statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is without the authorization of the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (6) a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The Freedom Registry Site and the compilation of data and information thereon are the proprietary, confidential and trade secret information of Chab Dai USA provided in confidence only to those who have agreed to a Freedom Registry's User Agreement (and, as appropriate, supplemental Agreements). You may use the Freedom Registry Site and its contents only in accordance with such agreement(s).
Linking to the Freedom Registry Site
You may link to Freedom Registry homepage. At this time you may link to any page including the homepage. In the future Chab Dai USA/Freedom Registry reserves the right to require all users to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to link to any page other than the home page.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
Permitted Uses. You may access and use such portions of the Freedom Registry Site for which neither registration nor a fee is required (but not any other portions of the Freedom Registry Site, including, without limitation, any features and services for which registration is required and any fee-based features or services) for the following purposes:
- to learn about organizations for the purposes of collaboration or;
- if You are an entity or governmental agency:
- investigating nonprofit entities for purposes of referring cases or services to them or for entering into other types of business relationships with them;
- fulfilling Your business or organizational mission;
- conducting comparative or other "best practices" research purposes;
- for Your own internal business use; and
- in the case of governmental agencies, seeking assistance or referrals, You may download and print information from the Freedom Registry in connection with the Permitted Uses.
Chab Dai USA reserves all rights not expressly licensed. If You desire to access or use any information, You can do so only by agreeing to the User Agreement with respect thereto.
Prohibited Uses. You may not:
- use the Freedom Registry Site for the benefit of any third party, other than as part of a Permitted Use;
- republish or distribute information from the Freedom Registry Site (including by posting same on any other Web site);
- modify information from the Freedom Registry Site except in connection with a Permitted Use;
- disassemble, decode, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer the Freedom Registry Site, including, without limitation, any interfaces or software programs comprising the Freedom Registry Site;
- take any action that would impede or interfere with the operation of the Freedom Registry Site or alter the contents of the Freedom Registry Site, or alter or interfere with any other content, site or software that Freedom Registry owns or controls;
- directly or indirectly, change, recompile, reframe, rent, sell, distribute or publish any of the Freedom Registry Site, any database thereon and/or any content thereon, or any portion thereof;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction methods with respect to the Freedom Registry Site or any portion thereof; or
- use the Freedom Registry Site directly or indirectly in competition with Freedom Registry in any way whatsoever.
Access to The Freedom Registry
Chab Dai USA reserves the right, for any reason and without notice, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend, or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the Freedom Registry Site. Chab Dai USA further reserves the right to impose registration, password and other security precautions on access to and use of the Freedom Registry Site.
Legal Notices and Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree to the terms of Freedom Registry's "Legal Notices" which are incorporated by reference. You agree not to take any action that would infringe, misappropriate, or violate Freedom Registry's intellectual property interests.
You agree not to upload or otherwise place any information on the Freedom Registry Site that would infringe or otherwise violate anyone's intellectual property interests or other rights, or that is false, misleading, defamatory, or otherwise contrary to law or regulation.
Accuracy AND Warranty Disclaimers
Chab Dai USA does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, currency, or validity of any information on the Freedom Registry Site (including, without limitation, any database accessible via the Freedom Registry Site and its content) or linked from the Freedom Registry Site. The descriptive information is derived from IRS Forms 990, Forms 990-EZ, and Forms 990-PF filed by the organizations or their voluntary responses to a Freedom Registry questionnaire. The financial data are taken from information provided to Freedom Registry by third parties (e.g. Guidestar, Foundation Center, etc.) that have gathered data from organizations based on information provided to the IRS. Freedom Registry does not edit or control the financial information it receives.
Due to, among other things, the possibility of human and/or mechanical error, Chab Dai USA shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions on the Freedom Registry Site. Chab Dai USA makes no representations as to the accuracy or integrity of the information contained therein, including, without limitation, any content thereon. Chab Dai USA shall not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the information posted on the Freedom Registry Site including, without limitation, any content thereon.